Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jesus Rocks the World

Isaac's favourite singer/entertainer at the moment is... No, not the Wiggles, although they do come a close 2nd.
It is Colin Buchanan.
He's a christian singer that writes/performs kids songs - http://www.colinbuchanan.com.au
One of the songs Isaac loves and regularly dances to is "Jesus Rocks The World".

He found an old pair of my sunglasses one afternoon and was in the groovin mood. Enjoy the show!

Jesus Rocks the World

(by Colin Buchanan)

-------------------------------------------------

Jesus is the King of Kings. Jesus Rocks the World.

Jesus is the Lord of Lords. Jesus Rocks the World.

He rules the earth, He rules the sky

He's the Holy God on high

Every tongue is gonna cry...

Jesus Rocks the World!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Claire - Isaac is one adorable kid! He is definitely your mini-me. He looks so much like you, but I see Craig also. I cracked up at the "poots" post. Just today Allison said, "I tooted, just like Daddy." Gotta love toddlers!

Aunt Luka Luka said...

Dance off. Chuck versus Isaac. Get ready, kid.